Petrofocus Completions Manager has been adopted as the standard well diagram software by major oil and gas operators worldwide. Completions Manager software has been developed to provide the best available software to help engineering teams create detailed and comprehensive completion schematics. The quality of the well diagrams is second to none, and many major oil companies are finding that having high quality completion diagrams can provide huge cost savings when it comes to well servicing and workovers.
- Handles all types of completion schematic, effective support mechanism ensures that all types of wellbore schematics and related diagrams can be represented.
- Comprehensive library of completion equipment symbols
- Intelligent sizing, tracks the current symbol size and places the correct size automatically
- Multiple display options, allows you to clearly distinguish inner strings (e.g. velocity strings, insert valves and plugs etc.) from the outer strings
- Automated drawing and fast editing
- Easy data input, commonly used data such as Size, Maker, Type, ID and OD can be saved and re-used. This helps to speed up the whole process and also ensures that
- completion data is presented in a standardised manner. Once entered, just double-click on any part of the text to edit it
- Easy data exchange, Using the optional Excel Import / Export module, data can be imported from Microsoft Excel tallies or exported to Excel spreadsheets. In addition, Completions Manager diagrams can be easily exported to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF
Petrofocus provides several templates that could directly used for the user, other custom format could also provided.